About Sarah Byrden: Sarah is a 2 time TEDx presenter and a dynamic educator, writer, speaker and advocate known for her domain-changing work in sexuality education and the wilderness. An experiential educator since 2000, Sarah has been guiding her students and clients into deeper congruence and s...
Welcome to an emerging fields in Constellations. This package includes two for one webinars with:
1. Nature Constellations by Susan Schlosser
2. Equine Constellations with Gloria Lybecker (USA) and Ingrid Gunby (NZ)
Welcome to the Organisational Constellation package (buy 2 get one free deal)
1. A real of Organisational Constellations with
2. Missing Body with Dr Jane Peterson - filmed at conference
3. Organisational Constellation - a comprehensive overview of how Systemic Constellations diffe...
What is Nature Constellations?
What elements are included and how does this come about in nature constellations?
Susan and Brenda Sutherland from COGG discuss:
* The Systemic Orders in relation to nature
* How Nature constellations are used to heal traumatised clients
* The emerging future i...
with Dr Jane Peterson (USA) and Brenda Sutherland (Australia)
Key points necessary in introducing family constellations to different clients are discussed including:
1. How to build relationships that develop trust.
2. How to elicit the clients' real pain point.
3. When is a constellation app...
Dr Jane Peterson is a world-renowned authority on Organizatonal Constellations.
Jane was a Manufacturing Engineer & Manager for 8 years for Tektronix, has worked in the arts, as a website designer and now travels the world training constellation facilitators. Jane works with companies worldwide ...
What is Equine Constellations?
How do they differ from constellations with human representatives?
We have heard about Equine Assisted therapy, how did you move from this to constellation work with horses?
Horses are herd animals, humans are not herd animals. How do you read herd animals (eyes ...
Real time Systemic Constellation Online app that your clients and you can control.
With our lives so busy and we live often out of the city there is a need to find a way to use our skills online with clients. Experience and Learn how to use the online application in real time RelationCHIPS appli...
* What is a Healing Sentence?
* The Functions of Healing Sentences
* How to formulate Healing Sentences
* The Guiding Principles governing Healing Sentences
* Examples of Healing Sentences
and much more
Welcome to an insightful webinar with author, NVC trainer and constellator Sarah Peyton. Sarah explains:
* what Interpersonal Neurobiology is,
* introduces Matthew Lieberman's research on the effect of empathy on the brain using functional MRIs,
* explains our how Emotional Alarm System work...
Presented in April 2018 at 'Where Are the Kites Now' Conference by Jane Peterson PhD
Inspired by an article Jane wrote on 'The Case of the Missing Body in Organisations'
- the body provides a lot of information
- tell us a lot about what is going on within an organisation
- yet the body doesn...
* What is Trauma?
* Why is being Trauma Informed Important to the work we do?
* Recognising when Someone is Triggered (Hyper or hypo aroused)
* Learn how to facilitate them out of that state
* Permission (B.L.I.P)
* When do you decide to Stop or Continue?
* Trauma During Transitional Period...
Ali Mezey filmed Stephan Hausner's (one of the original constellators) process of Systemic Medicine, constellations and facilitating. The result is 5 films now available. As a therapist in her own right, Ali talks about her journey, insights, learnings and systemic constellations with illness.
Welcome to the New Relationship Series (Part 1)
Buy 3 and get one bonus webinar includes:
1. The Art of Managing Thirds with Dr Stan Tatkin and Tracy Boldemann-Tatkin (The PACT Institute)
2. My Sexual Self and I with Brenda Sutherland (The Awakening Group)
3. Pre- and Peri-Natal Trauma: Birth...
A. What is PACT? What are “thirds”, and how do they affect the couple?
Why is it important to take a psycho-biological approach to couples therapy and what do we gain from doing that? How do these show up in relation to the couple? Why is it so important to manage them skilfully?
What are the w...
What are the elements of good chair work for all therapists?
How does good chair work make floor work easier?
What are the different attachment styles and how do you identify each one?
What story does each attachment style tell about the family system?
What are their strengths and weaknesses?...
Concepts of gender are relative. To describe someone as “masculine” in our culture, it is often in contrast to “feminine”
How was masculinity defined - either verbally or through expected behaviour - for you as a young man? And masculine in relation to what? To that end how was felinity defined ...
Barbara was originally trained as a Gestalt Psychotherapist, Barbara has been working with constellations since 1997, one year after the Founder, Bert Hellinger first came to England. Her experience of the work has been personally transformative and as best she can, Barbara ‘walks her talk’. She ...