Pre- and Peri-natal Trauma: Birth Patterns in Constellations with Nancy Greenfield PhD and Mary Seamster LMT
A very rich and fascinating webinar that touches on topics from conception, abortion, and the effect of the environment on birth and on the growth of being in the womb.
* What is pre- and peri-natal trauma?
* What are the long term consequences for the person, and for their family system, of these traumas?
* How do you recognize when this kind of trauma may be shaping the pattern you see in the client’s story or behaviour?
* How to work with abortion and the child who was aborted.
* Recognising twins....
* What are the most common patterns that you see? What symptoms should we be aware of that might be related to systemic pre-and peri-natal traumas?
*. How are previous family traumas expressed in the birth traumas the client brings?
* What are the approaches you each take to work with these traumas when you recognize them?
* How do these traumatic experiences affect mother and father as well as baby? What happens to the relationship between the partners?
* What other angles would you like us to explore?